This episode is the first of a series on dating after loss and what you can expect. If you have recently experienced loss, this topic may be sensitive. If so, we encourage you to press pause and jump over to Season 1 and start at the beginning.
In this episode, Dr. Deb has an open conversation with Shar Stephenson on dating after loss, why she thought she was ready, the challenges of dating through grief along with a few pitfalls to avoid.
Information weaved into this discussion is gathered from grief experts, licensed therapists along with personal experiences.
- Why and when to date after loss - who decides?
- How emotions can skew
- Why you need a plan
- One size does not fit all
- You alone get to guide this ship
- Fear of losing again
- Challenges, tips and advice on dating after loss
- Mistakes are OK
- And more!
"I thought I was through my grief when I felt like I was ready to date, but oh how wrong I was." Sharon Stephenson
Find us at: www.Thisbeautifulugly.com
Follow our co-hosts:
Instagram: Shar Stephenson & Dr. Deb Harrell
Facebook: Shar Stephenson & Dr. Deb Harrell
- Blooming Bean Coffee Roasters: Use Promo cdoe TBU for 15% Discount.
- PureLightHealth.com - offering holistic solutions to help you heal and thrive since 1999.
- Superieur Electrolytes - Use Code: TBU - FREE SHIPPING - holistic-focused real sources with zero sugar, dyes or weird ingredients. Superieur Electrolytes help keep you hydrated, give you better immunity, more energy, and less muscle aches and cramps.