In this episode, we will introduce you to the hosts of the podcast as they have an in depth conversation of why they felt the need and importance to create This Beautiful Ugly. We discuss how this podcast will support listeners who have experienced loss and know grief.
We're glad you're here.
Share this with friends and please follow, like and leave an honest review.
For more information on Diana S Rice, LMHC’s counseling services: www.throughthevalleytherapy.com
“When someone dies, the relationship doesn't die with them.” David Kessler
Grieving the Death of a Mother by Harold Ivan Smith. https://amzn.to/3pw56H1 Author also has other books on grief.
Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief byDavid Kessler
https://amzn.to/3hzZbfC You can also find more of his work at https://grief.com/
HEAL: Your Path to Thriving by Deb Harrell, ND https://amzn.to/3KiGwkR
Check out our sponsors:
- Blooming Bean Coffee Roasters: Roasting coffee since 2014. With every sip you can help support at-risk teens and people who have experienced loss. We ship to your door. www.bloomingbeancoffee.com
- Bud & Bloom is a non-profit foundation that supports local organizations that are doing "The Work" to impact underserved communities that provide healthy tools, support groups, educational and work-based resources that are changing communities for the better. www.budandbloom.org
- PureLightHealth.com - offering holistic solutions to help you heal and thrive since 1999. Pick up your copy of the HEAL book today at www.purelighthealth.com
Connect with us on Social Media
Find us at: www.Thisbeautifulugly.com
Follow our co-hosts:
Instagram: Shar Stephenson & Dr. Deb Harrell
Facebook: Shar Stephenson & Dr. Deb Harrell
- Blooming Bean Coffee Roasters: Use Promo cdoe TBU for 15% Discount.
- PureLightHealth.com - offering holistic solutions to help you heal and thrive since 1999.
- Superieur Electrolytes - Use Code: TBU - FREE SHIPPING - holistic-focused real sources with zero sugar, dyes or weird ingredients. Superieur Electrolytes help keep you hydrated, give you better immunity, more energy, and less muscle aches and cramps.